4.11.11

Travel Dress List - London

Jetted to London!

Headed to the rainy city for a few days of solo travel.  Landed at 7:30 am after a red eye and, despite an initial setback at customs (took over an hour to get out of the airport) I was on the tube heading to my B&B.  It was my first time visiting, so I was on a mission to explore as much of the city as possible.  I pounded that pavement about 12 hours a day and definitely got a good feel of the various neighborhoods – Belgravia, Holland Park, Notting Hill, Knightsbridge, and Soho to name a few.

Amazing architecture with fantastic shopping!

The weather is a little unpredictable in London, so I was happy that my packing strategy was layer, layer, and layer!    

 
 

Sources

1.        Gucci 2890/S $292 USD @ www.framesdirect.com;  
2.        JCrew Perfect-fit tank $18 USD @ www.jcrew.com;  
3.        Boots Unisex Umbrella £16 www.boots.com;
4.        JCrew Jackie Cardigan $62 USD @ www.jcrew.com;
5.        7 for all Mankind mid-rise bootcut jeans $160 USD @ www.net-a-porter.com;
6.        Roots cap $36 CAD @ www.roots.com;
7.        Rudsak striped scarf $32 CAD @ www.rudsak.com;
8.        Blue Nile Platinum round-cut diamond earrings @ www.bluenile.ca;
9.        Rudsak handbag @ www.rudsak.com; 
10.     Clarks Privo Bingle $100 CAD @ www.walkingonacloud.ca.

 P.S. I also had my Banada Republic Ruffle Military Coat, but it is no longer available.

No comments:

Post a Comment