10.2.12

M.A.C Cook


I received this email from M.A.C the other day and had to ponder for a few minutes whether I was enticed by the new products or confused by the food / make-up connection.

Now admittedly, I am not the most adventurous with my make-up - food, an entirely different story, but for some reason applying lemon inspired yellow eye shadow or nail lacquer is not one of my immediate picks.  Then again, it was only a few years ago that I ventured away from the classic pink nail and opted for a deep red.  So this line-up is probably not targeted to me.  But tell me, what are your thoughts?  Are you tempted by the food inspired line?

Although, there is something to be said for their tag line "Look Delicious!  No Carbs, No Calories!".

Maybe the sisters at Pixiwoo would be able to help guide us on how to use this new line-up from M.A.C?!

No comments:

Post a Comment